feeling...lightheaded...whooa

Weirdy

Jesus. You guys suck.

This is a simple diet. And I mean simple.

Eat your basic 3 meals a day of anything, don't matter. Drink milk once or twice. Excercise. Get Proper sleep. Skip lunch or breakfeast if you want too. Works for my for the past 5 years now. I barely gain or lose weight. Might be different with others, we all do have different bodies.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus. You guys suck.

Eat your basic 3 meals a day of anything, don't matter. Drink milk once or twice. Excercise. Get Proper sleep. Skip lunch or breakfeast if you want too. Works for my for the past 5 years now. I barely gain or lose weight. Might be different with others, we all do have different bodies.

I did all that yesterday except excercise

~exercise : make sure you do the equivilant of walking for 1.5 hours daily (running = shorter time...etc) , you can do more if you want.
will it still work if I pace left and right repeatedly for 2hrs?

The temperature conversion is out by a lot.

106F=41C, or 27C=81F

what is it then?

I made my own coverter, and I have it so when going from Fahrenheit to celsius, the fahrenheit is multiplied by 0.5555 then subtracted by 32

Edited by Weirdy

~exercise : make sure you do the equivilant of walking for 1.5 hours daily (running = shorter time...etc) , you can do more if you want.
will it still work if I pace left and right repeatedly for 2hrs?

well if it'll do the equivilant , then all power be to you, if you're that lazy just follow the diet and don't excercise (even though that's a huge mistake)

you'll lose weight yes, but you won't get your body toned at the same time, and you'll hafta work your ass off later on to get that tone.

and it'll take a longer time.

and K'dash's method is good to keep your body at a constant weight, but NOT to lose weight.

and K'dash's method is good to keep your body at a constant weight, but NOT to lose weight.

It is possible to lose weight with my method. Just do more exercise and eat slightly more healthier.

It is possible to lose weight with my method. Just do more exercise and eat slightly more healthier.

he doesn't want to exercise PERIOD.

the method i stated works better than your method for faster weight loss.

he doesn't want to exercise PERIOD.

the method i stated works better than your method for faster weight loss.

Remove the exercise part and just sligthly healthier. PERIOD.

I never saw the context of that. Period followed by a period. Crazy nigga.

Jesus. You guys suck.

Those are contradictory statements.

Pshaw.......caffeine rules. Coffee is good stuff, and not bad for you. Stop lying to the man. Drinking lots of water is good. But the only eating dinner thing, are you nuts? Do you want to get sick? You need 3 square meals a day, that doesn't mean they need to be stuff thats bad for you, just watch what you eat.

And 27 degrees is not hot, last week it was 38 with a 95% humidex......thats HOT especially for up here in Canada, in June........it's never that hot until late July. So humid my clothes would be wet just going outside for 10 minutes.

I repeat, Coffee is NOT bad for you. Unless you're an addict........but anything is bad for you in large amounts.

I repeat, Coffee is NOT bad for you. Unless you're an addict........but anything is bad for you in large amounts.

no, coffee IS bad for you.

small doses however isn't harmful.

but drinking it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach?

HARMFUL!

Edited by Elazul Yagami