Big Time trouble burning some games.....

I replied to your pm James!

Thanks for all the replies again guys, maybe it is indeed my media. I use the silver bottom TDK discs, which are VERY reflective, compared to the blue bottom or black bottom cd-rs. I dont have much money now, but I'll try and grab a darker cd-r to try it out sometime this week. I'll let you guys know if it works or not.

But, I burned a copy of Suikoden II using my silver bottom disc, so maybe it isnt the type of media. Then again, maybe those games were having problems with really depend on high quality, dark bottom media.

Cya!

Just to let you know BOF4 does work but not flawlessly.

I thought it was corrupt beyond the reasonable doubt but if you try you can get the game to work if you reset it a few times. Same thing happens with Tales of Destiny II.

I burned using alcohol at 32x speed using a maxell disc for bof4. It seemed to work great and everything but when you got into battle, it took forever for the characters to accept commands. I then burned it on a "natural" brand disc and it also has some reading problems but the battles run much smoother.

I've gotten ToD 2 disc 1 to work but the others don't using the multiple reset techniques. I haven't tried the Black Memorex Discs, Sony's, HP's or Fujifilms, I'm just to poor and scared to go out and buy a 50pk and not knowing whether it will work or not.

Some times you just want a crazy guy to jump out of the bush and reveal these mysteries.

Edited by James Bunt