Happy Father's day!

I feel a song coming on...YOU LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD LA LA LA! Seriously, I've heard that somewhere before.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you spelt happy wrong in the title omgomgomgomg.

Well Happy Father's Day guys. I'm supposed to have a barbeque for all my relatives at my house so today might be a little busy.

And it's Father's Day to all the people that live in the US.

Problem Solved

My father won't be reading these boards so wishing him HappEy Father's Day won't do anything.

But then again, we never observe any of these Mother's or Father's days. Everyday should be Mother and Fathers' day. This is just another excuse for stores to put on another sale and to get you to buy more useless crap.

My father won't be reading these boards so wishing him HappEy Father's Day won't do anything.

But then again, we never observe any of these Mother's or Father's days. Everyday should be Mother and Fathers' day. This is just another excuse for stores to put on another sale and buy more useless crap.

Corperate America. The best of America. Buy 2 get 1 free you easy to get bastards.

Hey you spelt happy wrong in the title omgomgomgomg.

Well Happy Father's Day guys. I'm supposed to have a barbeque for all my relatives at my house so today might be a little busy.

And it's Father's Day to all the people that live in the US.

Problem Solved

does this mean u can solvemany problems!!!...wow i never thought of it that way...well in another case hope you have lotsof fun!! bar-b-q's r yummy!! :rolleyes:

I got some wireless headphones, a wireless logitech xbox controller and a dvd of my favorite music festival The Hootenanny along with the usaul cards and home made gifts from the kids this year! I did pretty well for myself, no ties or socks for me heheh.

If I were in contact with my father I'd prolly give him a punch in the eye for fathers day.

I got some wireless headphones, a wireless logitech xbox controller and a dvd of my favorite music festival The Hootenanny along with the usaul cards and home made gifts from the kids this year! I did pretty well for myself, no ties or socks for me heheh.

If I were in contact with my father I'd prolly give him a punch in the eye for fathers day.

Heh, sounds like you made out better than me. I got a bag of microwave popcorn, a can of sprite, and a handmade card. But it's the thought that counts for me. My son hugged me and said Thank You for being a good dad, and that's all I really needed anyways. :rolleyes:

Heh, sounds like you made out better than me. I got a bag of microwave popcorn, a can of sprite, and a handmade card. But it's the thought that counts for me. My son hugged me and said Thank You for being a good dad, and that's all I really needed anyways. :unsure:

yep all the other stuff was nice but it's the homemade crayon cards hugs and kisses that mean the most :rolleyes: