compaq presario 7599

Corn99

this my bros girl friends mother pc,well they told me 2 install the graphic and audio drivers cuz they dont know how 2(bunch of idiots) so i went 2 compaq and looked it up.i installed the graphics drivers it works and the audio drivers 2 but the sound still dont works.so i checked the driver list thing and something called compaq business audio missing.any one can help.thx in advanced.

not for nothing but sometimes its a pain in the ass when windows needs a certain driver and this especially happens a lot with older compaq/gateway pc's that use nothing but intergrated crap.

most of the time, i end up googling for whatever part gives me a prob and finding the drivers elsewhere since hp/compaq site sucks when the one they post doesn't work.

not for nothing but sometimes its a pain in the ass when  windows needs a certain driver and this especially happens a lot with older compaq/gateway pc's that use nothing but intergrated crap.

most of the time, i end up googling for whatever part gives me a prob and finding the drivers elsewhere since hp/compaq site sucks when the one they post doesn't work.

IMO, if you're gonna get one of those cheap with a good cpu and mobo, then it's better to buy a seperate sound and video card

true that would be best but most of the older compaq/gateway pc that have everything intergrated barely ever give you a agp slot or proly 2-3 pci slots with one being shared with a isa slot heh

best to get one of those "pc in a box" deals then to spend more money on trying upgrade something that has seen better days.