14-year-old steals Airplane

A 14-year-old boy stole a Cessna and went on a late-night joy ride, taking off and landing twice before being arrested.

The teen allegedly took his mother’s van from their home Wednesday night and drove to the airport in Fort Payne about five miles away. He said he then found the key in the unlocked plane, removed the Cessna’s tie-downs, started the engine, and began driving around.

He suffered minor cuts and bruises on the second landing because the plane came down hard, causing the landing gear to collapse and the propeller to dig into a road beside the airport.

The teen, who had never before flown a plane, was in the air for nearly 30 minutes. Police charged him with theft and took him to a juvenile lockup. The teen was not identified because of his age.

Authorities said the theft raised questions about security.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8249917/

He had never flown one b4 and he still decides to fly a plane?? lol im suprised he survived...

lol... seriously that has shocked me , just a question why wasnt it on the news :P and lol his parents must be like weirdo's

but again i will say hahahahahhah

1. how did he fly it "lol" and he drove a car for 5 miles without being caught and airports are packed with people so how would he get there.... thanks for that ( gave me a laugh)

Thats how you ask yourself suvo, what really did happen? Maybe the government was hiding the fact that he rode a magic ship that flys when your brain tells it to but requires so much energey and goess so slow that when it lands it crashes and it can only stay in the air for 30 minutes

Thats how you ask yourself suvo, what really did happen? Maybe the government was hiding the fact that he rode a magic ship that flys when your brain tells it to but requires so much energey and goess so slow that when it lands it crashes and it can only stay in the air for 30 minutes

Drake made a "Zing!"

3 cheers for drake!

Hahahahaha! And I thought we lived in a post 9/11 where airplanes wouldn't be so easy to access. :rolleyes:

shouldnt they get better security systems if it is as its meant 2 b believed...i mean w/out the whole mayb it was the gtovernments idea zing... :unsure:

hahah drake , :unsure: lol you make me laugh , :afro: u should be a stand up :rolleyes: