so with all this,

short

Article

summary:

Leaked Secret Memo Proves Iraq War Lies

A leaked UK government memo from 2002 confirms as correct the old accusations that the US and UK wanted regime change in Iraq and fabricated 'evidence' of links to terrorism and WMD in order to justify their pre-planned military action. 

The Times website was first to publish the memo which includes such damning statements as "since regime change was illegal, it was 'necessary to create the conditions' which would make it legal." 

The news of the memo has received little or no US press attention, although The Washington Post has finally given it coverage, leading to senators to formally ask President Bush to confirm or deny the allegations. A reply has yet to be released.

What the GOD DAMN flock , are they still doing as president and prime minister then?

Due to Sultan's insight, Take the information in this post in whichever way you deem, because according to him , the news ISN"T accurate, and honestly, i can't prove otherwise, however the first post news IS confirmed

More bullcrap:

Ex-US Marine Says Public Version of Saddams Capture Was Faked

Ex-Sgt. Nadim Abou Rabeh, a former US Marine who was part of the team who captured Saddam Hussein on 13th December, 2003, has gone on record saying that the public version of the ex-Iraqi leaders capture was faked.  

He said Saddam was actually captured the day before, on Friday 12th December, and was only caught after a fierce firefight during which Saddam himself took part. He was holed up in a modest house, not in the hole in the ground as publicised.  

The film footage of Saddam being pulled out of a hole in the ground was faked, Rabeh says. It was no more than a deserted well.

wasn't this at the point where bush was slipping in the polls and needed something to get him back up?

And to cover his ass:

US Trucks Transporting Radioactive Materials into Iraq

A Kuwaiti radioactive control team seized a truck loaded with heavy radioactive materials on the Iraq-Kuwait border.  

The truck which belonged to the coalition forces did not have permission to transport such materials from the appropriate bodies, hence it seemed like the material was being secretly smuggled into Iraq.  

This was the first time the MNA reported questionable WMD parts being transported by coalition forces into southern Iraq. The US attacked Iraq for it's alleged possession of WMDs and nuclear programs, which is yet to be proven.

Edited by Elazul Yagami

................................................................................

im to tired to read... im so sleepy lol night all of you :P wat i gather is that this is on the war

And to cover his ass:

A Kuwaiti radioactive control team seized a truck loaded with heavy radioactive materials on the Iraq-Kuwait border.  

The truck which belonged to the coalition forces did not have permission to transport such materials from the appropriate bodies, hence it seemed like the material was being secretly smuggled into Iraq.  

This was the first time the MNA reported questionable WMD parts being transported by coalition forces into southern Iraq. The US attacked Iraq for it's alleged possession of WMDs and nuclear programs, which is yet to be proven.

Uh, you need to pay attention to where you are getting your news from. notice the link to the original source. The Tehran Times? WTF man? You can't just believe everything on the web. The other one about the soldier saying Saddam was in a house is from a local tv station, which you know locals... they'll put up any crackpot for ratings. I remember right after he was captured seeing reporters on CBS go into the 'spider hole'. And besides it was capturing him that helped Bush, not where he was captured. Now I'm not supporter of the administration, but I beg you, please find a better news source than this unscrupulous summary page!

ok you have a point, but disregarding my second post, the first post news IS in fact legit according to several sources

edit: but actually, so what if it's from tehran times?

the way i see it, in tehran they can say " news from The us times, isn't news"

it's kinda like when everyone was applauding "elgazeera" and then suddenly, when a riff happened between them and bush, Elgazzeera became an " unreliable , news source"

bleh, just my two cents.

Edited by Elazul Yagami

For now I'll consider all of this BS, if this information is real then im pretty sure I'll see it tonight on the news.

Edit: Forgot to enclose why I'll take this as bs, all website that the information comes in im unfamilier with (I am with many).

Edited by Drake

I saw something on the news about something like this. I think it might be real.

Impeachment? IIIIII don't know. Could've been they just wanted to arrest Saddam for being so evil. The WMD's could've just been the probably cause, but there was no evidence

Well the Downing Street Memo thing is real and that's still very important and scary. But that only verifies what people were already thinking and saying, it's certainly no surprise to me.

Will he be impeached? Of course not. Will he be reprimanded? Of course not. Will his approval drop a few points? Yeah, that's about it.

If anything does happen, this will probably happen: They'll say it's bad to change leaders during a War on Terror and then they'll invoke 9/11 a bunch of times and they'll raise the threat level to orange or red. It's the same drill.

It's funny how this memo hasn't really gotten much media attention, we were much more worried about Michael Jackson's verdict and this new blonde chick who got lost in Aruba.

Yes I didn't mean to cast any doubt on your first article. The Downing Street memo is totally realy, and its a shame its not getting more coverage. I don't really know how much of a legal impact it could have (Re: impeachment) since its a British, not American document and not directly from the President's mouth. But man if we could find a tape of him saying he wanted to attack them pre 9/11... hoo....

I saw something on the news about something like this. I think it might be real.

Impeachment? IIIIII don't know. Could've been they just wanted to arrest Saddam for being so evil. The WMD's could've just been the probably cause, but there was no evidence

eh, then why not north korea? why not a ZILLION other dictators in the world?