why the revelation will suck

suvo

ok..... i am looking forward to it as most of us are but this image shocks me... and made me feel for nintendo of how much they have lost seller's :P but i still love it (as most of us )

look this is why i am scared for nintendo

ningraph6iw.gif

Oh please, that doesn't mean a damn thing. Sure, the cube sold way less than any of the cart systems, but it still has a strong following. It will be the same with Revolution.

btw, your topic title is wrong, but I'm not going to fix it.

lol, perhaps you mean revolution, suvo.

And you have to look at the competition since the days of the NES. NES really didn't have any big competitors. NES was pretty much the main thing on the market during it's time. SNES had to go up against the Sega Genesis, N64 had the PSX and the Saturn, and the Gamecube had the PS2 and XBox.

srry.... im just so "scared" for nintendo..... cause this project called "Revolution" thanks z-neo :P

cause i am planing to buy one myself.... but i want nintendo to stay because of other systems the one that started it all has to suffer

There is no reason to be scared for Nintendo. Currently, they are the only console maker that has never been in the red zone. They also have hella amounts of cash in the bank from the old days to keep them going atleast through this next generation.

The Revolution is the next gen console I'm most interested in but that's probably because they've been so secretive.