Batman Begins

so batman is a ninja??

No, he's Superman. Why don't you just watch the movie and find out? :(

I just saw the movie and I thought it was by far in the ranks of the first Batman. Christian Bale was the perfect person for the part IMO. From the moment I saw him in Equilibrium, I knew he'd be in a super hero movie. However, even though he was also in American Psycho as well. ;)

I thought this was the best super hero movie I've ever seen. Even better than that cheesy Spiderman. :banghead:

i did see the movie, and i think he's a ninja, just want to make sure

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the moment I saw him in Equilibrium,

That movie kicked so much ass.

As for the movie. I'm seeing it tomorrow with some friends and hope it doesn't disappoint.

well crap things just worked against me and I didn't see it. hopefully this weekend or during the week next week.

well crap things just worked against me and I didn't see it. hopefully this weekend or during the week next week.

Hehe, im so glad my nearist IMAX is 25 minutes away, but there's rarely anything good on so I won't bother checking it out, hopefully I get to see the movie this weekend. But sadly, (no one hate me for this) I have never read a single batman comic book in my life (here's the good part) even tho my friend has a collection (of over 100 of his comic books) of it's early releases. The only one im partilialy familier with is one were Mr.Freeze is a mob man.

Hehe, im so glad my nearist IMAX is 25 minutes away, but there's rarely anything good on so I won't bother checking it out, hopefully I get to see the movie this weekend. But sadly, (no one hate me for this) I have never read a single batman comic book in my life (here's the good part) even tho my friend has a collection (of over 100 of his comic books) of it's early releases. The only one im partilialy familier with is one were Mr.Freeze is a mob man.

I haven't read any either but i don't really care since there's so many versions of batman.

i too think this is one of the best super hero movies ever. it totally belongs with the first 2, as the last 2 were just utter crap. bale was the perfect batman. keaton can be proud to share the name, unlike kilmer and clooney. this movie wasnt ur typical CG, comical super hero movie. it actually feels like a drama at times. very well done, one of my favorite movies =) first star wars 3, and now batman. my money has been well spent in the movie dept.

Alright, I just got back from Batman. It was such a great movie. I like equally as much as the first one which says a lot. It is certainly my favorite recent superhero movie. I've very impressed with the movie and can't wait for the next one. Can't wait for the Joker!

Yeah, I hope so too. I really hope they've learned from their past mistakes. But I think they'll follow the same formula that other sucessful comic book super hero movies are doing now like Spiderman and X-Men like trying to keep the same actors and director.

Just came back from watching it. My sis thought it was really good. I thought it was "okay." A few to many one-liners, as Daeval already mentioned. I didn't think it was very dark at all, at least as compared to the other films. I also had a problem with the pacing of the movie.

As with Spiderman 2, the villain here wasn't sinister or bad ass enough. Dr. Crane was fine, but really underpowered. I'd comment some more but I don't see the option for the spoiler tag so I'll leave it at that.