Final Fantasy 8 ISO Help!

zeheero

The game installed fine from the mounted Install disc? If so, and FF8 refuses to use anything than your "real" CD drive, then one solution might be to go into the Registry Editor, and search for any FF8 related keys (either in HKEY_CURRENT_USER or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE) and change all values that point to the CD-ROM drive letter to point to the the Daemon Tools drive letter.

my ff8 psx game has 4 disc's and zeheero umn , i know wat u mean.... he wants his epsxe to read the game ( my main cd drive is E: and my virtual drive is J:) you cant get it to read , there is no menu option for that , unless there is a way to change the cd rom drive that epsxe picks up to ur virtual drive , :D this is annoying me now cause i want to put it on my comp since i got so much extra room.....the only solution is to change all the disc's , (1-5) to iso's.... thats what im gonna do :( but im not sure im using a magic iso maker or sumink , zeheero try that

there is an option to load iso's :P look at this

1. in options there is the option

sillyxp2zp.jpg

2. look there is the iso and u just click it and play

sillyxp24vr.jpg

i dont know if thats wat agozer was saying before but i cant be bother reading it again xD

The game installed fine from the mounted Install disc? If so, and FF8 refuses to use anything than your "real" CD drive, then one solution might be to go into the Registry Editor, and search for any FF8 related keys (either in HKEY_CURRENT_USER or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE) and change all values that point to the CD-ROM drive letter to point to the the Daemon Tools drive letter.

Okay Agozer,this is a dumb respond but how excatly do you into the registry editor? Is it a program in my computer or do I have to download the program off the net?