problem

suvo

:( i downloaded mario party 2 and 3 , im not saying where but there file name is.7vz or sumink im not sure , if i rename it , it turns into a zip , if i trun run it on pj64 , it says it doesnt support this rom ? help pls

hold on im gonna try , il have tried this and it says its a corrupt file :( , but ill try again

If WinRAR says the archive is corrupt, then it really is. You're stuck.

ok , so wait a minute , i extract the file mario party 2.7z , then i extract the 7z file , and a quik question... is a 7z file meant to show as a winrar file ? cause it doesnt 4 me , or do i have to click open then select win rar ?

7-Zip archives show as WinRAR archives only if you've associates the 7z file type to use WinRAR (of course). You should just try to open it with WinRAR.

As for the 7-Zip contents... you're saying that the archive has more 7z files in it?

7-Zip archives show as WinRAR archives only if you've associates the 7z file type to use WinRAR (of course). You should just try to open it with WinRAR.

As for the 7-Zip contents... you're saying that the archive has more 7z files in it?

ok here is a image of my prob , i did what i posted and this is wat happend

damit1jj.jpg