GUNZ!

Skythe

Well, me and axl kicked major arse today, and I taught him some korean moves that don't work with me because I get lag up the culo EVEN tho my ping is below 80 most of the time. Im already getting bounty so that I can make the 1emu clan but I need 3 other members. If anyone is interested, just post.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn that vinister >.< (board admin). Sopposdly the 2 new server's should've been up yesterday, now well have to wait and see, o, diso, to join you have to be lvl 10, so , try to get in plz >.<. O, if you do get in, look for Drake00991 (me obvisly) or Rengetsumaru (axl) hope more 1emu member's are interested since I only need 2 more people to join, now im off to reach lvl 30 tonight :P

EDIT: Axl!!! I killed Korean!! Dude I swear to god I killed that lvl 50 Hor!!!!!

Edited by Drake

just reply asap.. so i wanna know if the full version for english is out or is ite still beta........

dun wrry i just check and its friekn still beta

Edited by suvo

Skythe I'll make sure to look for you in game, gryph if you do try tell us all your ingame name so we can search for you, I got teh bounty to make teh clan, now I need the other 4 founding members :rolleyes:

Alright, I installed it and upgraded but I can't get into Server 1 (says there is an error) and Server 2 is full. Also, I noticed how the mouse settings doesn't have an inverted option, so is the mouse inverted or not?

The next update will have inverted mouse option, and keep trying gryph, both server's are usally full, just don't you know, hold enter , if you know how to make a macro that makes enter being pushed every 10 seconds, inverted mouse option can however be done by editing a XML file in the game, you can try looking on google since I don't play with inverted mouse.