sNk vs capcom question

first of all i need to know how to mute kawaks :/ it sounds odd but i cant figure it out and my main question can i edit this game and add in my own music with a packer and unpack the music , then add music and decrypt it then pack it tight together ? :o lol i think i feel an idea coming on :) but i need to know

i just saw that :/ it doesnt work , for any games like i mean neogeo /Cps1/Cps2 ? why man xD cause i dont like the music they have on some of the games and i pop itunes up it , i can still hear the music of the game :(

edit: i just cant turn the sound off of my kawaks

Edited by suvo

If only the winamp jukebox feature worked with NeoGeo games as well, instead of just QSound ones.

Eh, you've got the Universe BIOS for that, but I agree.

i just saw that :/ it doesnt work , for any games like i mean neogeo /Cps1/Cps2 ? why man xD cause i dont like the music they have on some of the games and i pop itunes up it , i can still hear the music of the game :(

Go to Sound -> NeoGeo Sound Options and disable both of the choices.

Go to Sound -> NeoGeo Sound Options and disable both of the choices.

That works, if you don't want sound effects as well.