Sf3rd strike.cdi version don't work

I downloaded the sf3rdstrike. The bittorrent version, which comes in.cdi format and when I put it on daemon, it says the drive is corrupted. I looked inside.cdi file and found the iso file of sf3rd strike. I'm sure some of you have this version because its the only one you can find on bittorrent. Theres even a chankast configured package with this same file, so please, step by step, programs used and other techniques. Thanks in advance!! :)

1.) The is no such thing as a 'BitTorrent version'.

2.) The image is corrupt, get another one. Mine is not a CDI file and that is proof enough that yours isn't the only one out there.

lol , i got this the other day.... it works fine , its either your

1. Bios

2. corrupt file

my recmonemdations are first search for a bios , then if u must...

search for another torrent

lol , i got this the other day.... it works fine , its either your

1. Bios

2. corrupt file

my recmonemdations are first search for a bios , then if u must...

search for another torrent

If Daemon Tools says the image corrupt, it's got nothing to do with the Dreamcast BIOS.

o , sorry xP i cant read.... nah j/K anyway just ill tell you the name of my file , also i had the same problem but with code veronica :) but its such a massive file that im annoyed it took 1 hole night but was worth it , but it wasnt really cause it feking didnt work

@Maninderb: this is the name of the file , "Dreamcast Street Fighter 3 Third Strike (Pal Fixed)" hope that helps :/ urs might be called that im not sure though

@Maninderb: this is the name of the file , "Dreamcast Street Fighter 3 Third Strike (Pal Fixed)" hope that helps :/ urs might be called that im not sure though

It doesn't matter how the file is called. Besides, one would only want PAL games for a PAL Dreamcast. if you're going to emulate, get NTSC games.

i found out it doesnt matter for dreamcast , i didnt download it cause it was pal.... i downloaded it cause this was the only cdi of dis game i could find :) it works and all.. i love the boxer he is awsome...

@Agozer: you can run any game on any system , with dreamcast thats the way it is... also i found out on recent ps2 games (from around march 05) there has been options to run in different modes

Pal (50mhz) NTSC (60mhz) and test (60mhz) yer and example of dis is devil may cry 3 and metal gear solid 3 snake eater

@Agozer: you can run any game on any system , with dreamcast thats the way it is... also i found out on recent ps2 games (from around march 05) there has been options to run in different modes

Pal (50mhz) NTSC (60mhz) and test (60mhz) yer and example of dis is devil may cry 3 and metal gear solid 3 snake eater

True. Newer games support both 50Hz and 60Hz mode, 60Hz only works if your TV supports it,. It's the same with the Dreamcast.

Games older than 05 have 60hz option too for the PS2. The likes of Virtua Fighter 4/Evolution, MGS3, DMC3, Onimusha 3, Silent Hill 3, Wild ARMs 3, Guilty Gear X2 etc.

well its ceartainly not a bad thing , well 4 us ripper's xD j/K

but i think this is good so that it means u can legaly get games released in other countries eg. America and it comes out in about 2 months is aus (pal) then we can get it :) but thats why i can play NTSC on my dreamcast , also i love emulating it on my computer (i dunno why)

True. Newer games support both 50Hz and 60Hz mode, 60Hz only works if your TV supports it,. It's the same with the Dreamcast.

Games older than 05 have 60hz option too for the PS2. The likes of Virtua Fighter 4/Evolution, MGS3, DMC3, Onimusha 3, Silent Hill 3, Wild ARMs 3, Guilty Gear X2 etc.

Semi off topic... but I have PAL versions of MGS3 and Silent Hill 3... and neither of them has a 60Hz option...

really , i do aswell.... yours is random then its in options from me

you..... my friend bought it for me and it works so it must be pal

(also its a real copy :) my friends spoil me ) ya and u cant change it.... people that have devil may cry 3 would know wat i mean