Michael Jackson, Innocent or Guilty?

Alpha

What's your verdict for Michael Jackson?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am indifferent. Just because Michael isn't like everybody else and has these weird knacks (and a shiloadof money) seems to put him on the tabloids more than enough even without this sexual harassment case (or whatever).

So what if he turned from black to white, has had extensive plastic surgery, owns a theme park/ranch the size of my country and and has a chimpanzee named 'Bubbles' as a pet? I say leave the man alone and look for freaks elsewhere.

Then again, sure, he might be guilty... I really don't care.

well its 1 oclock pm pacific time here. in 30 min. we shall have the verdict...i seriously think hes innocent. even if he is a molestor, no one would be that stupid to expose it like that. not the way the family portrayed it...30min...we'll see.

Apparently he is going to be late for his own trial verdict? I'm watching tv and they're showing him leaving his compound right now. Wonder if he'll get contempt of court for not showing up in addition to any other penaties?

Right now I'm watching the motorcade on Yahoo! Live broadcast. Why do I feel there is going to be an assassination?

I'm watching it on ABC News Now through Yahoo. Is that the same thing?

I kind of expect the 101 in so.cal. to just be packed. I would probably go out there and try and drive next to the motorcade if I was in that area. But assassination? Let's not go overboard!

Edited by Sultan