Michael Jackson, Innocent or Guilty?

Alpha

What's your verdict for Michael Jackson?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Culkin once said that he had been molested by Michael, but he now denies the claim, and supports Michael's defense.

Actually I don't think he ever claimed to have been molested, did he? Rather, other people claimed he had been molested by Jackson, and Culkin denied it. I could be wrong though. Too lazy to fact check that.

Culkin once said that he had been molested by Michael, but he now denies the claim, and supports Michael's defense.

Actually I don't think he ever claimed to have been molested, did he? Rather, other people claimed he had been molested by Jackson, and Culkin denied it. I could be wrong though. Too lazy to fact check that.

That may have been it, yeah. I know I Head something along these lines though.

i think he's gone crazy after he turned white and lost his nose, that's y i think he's guilty

Just heard on good monring america (I watch that and Extra, so I guess I'm pretty much an expert on this damn case) that he CAN be convicted of a misdemeanor count of giving alcohol to a minor instead of a felony. The difference is whether or not they think it was proven that he did it in order to molest the child. If they can't prove it was for that reason, its a misdemeanor (more likely a fine than jail time).

Taking this jury an awful long time, isn't it? That's not a good sign for Jackson I don't think.