Michael Jackson, Innocent or Guilty?

Alpha

What's your verdict for Michael Jackson?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, not only do I not watch very much TV.......but what do I give a rats ass to watch US news for? I live in Canada lol

U.S. news = my entertainment!

What exactly are the 10 counts against him? Its hard to make a judgement without knowing what they are. From what I can tell, the accuser and his mom look to be full of it, but other witnesses' claims of things he has done in the past (but is not on trial for now) appear to be true. So the main charge probably not. But I don't know what the other charges are.

What exactly are the 10 counts against him?  Its hard to make a judgement without knowing what they are.  From what I can tell, the accuser and his mom look to be full of it, but other witnesses' claims of things he has done in the past (but is not on trial for now) appear to be true.  So the main charge probably not.  But I don't know what the other charges are.

I have updated my first post with the information you have requested regarding all 10 counts. :)

i dont think theres enough evidence to take him down. a lot of the stufff they present just seems to cancel each other out. and the court case has been nothing but he said she said kind of tiral. kinda hard to convict someone with so little power to corner him. innocent....and o yeah, that family seems a little too fishy if u ask me.

well , i heard that have had sex with that actor of home alone (i cant spell his name properlly) mercoly kulkin or sumink :) i cant spell , he is guilty man , these kids told the investigators that he took there pants and hid them and they looked and they where there , he is a weirdo man he has monkey's for pets xP fuken weirdo

Count 1: Innocent. During the alleged kidnapping/imprisonment time they were held against their will in such places as The Cheesecake Factory, The Gap, and a spa. She and her son were on a Michael Jackson-funded shopping spree at the time according to receipts.

Counts 2-6: Innocent. Maybe with other kids. No, make that definately with other kids. But there's no way a jury could convict him with the way this kid and his mom have botched things.

Count 7-10: Innocent of felony alcohol poisoning. I forgot about that weird law from the 19th century. That made me laugh. Totally silly. Can they hand down a misdemeanor conviction when it was essentially a different crime they were asked to assess? If so, then he'll be guilty on the misdemeanor (there were a lot of other witnesses on the flight who confirmed the 'Jesus Juice' story). Otherwise its looking like he will be innocent on all 10 charges.