Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on the PC/XBOX!

Alpha

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know, I'm a SOFTWARE PIR8! Arrr, me mateys.

I'm docked in a bay nearby, but I fear I need to reboot my ship soon.

We can't hold her cahp`in!

I got it yesterday. I like the barber, tattoo shop, and clothing store, features. my dude looks like mr T. heheh. I also like that you can swim and hop fences now. basicly all the minor improvements make the classic gta gameplay alittle better.

I could do without the "boyz in the hood" storyline.

This game IS USB port/controller compatible right? The only other GTA I had on my comp was 3, and I don't remember if that was compatible? Reason why I ask is because I've played the PS2 version a lot, and think it would be hard to adjust to a keyboard/mouse setting.

I got it yesterday. I like the barber, tattoo shop, and clothing store, features. my dude looks like mr T. heheh. I also like that you can swim and hop fences now. basicly all the minor improvements make the classic gta gameplay alittle better.

I could do without the "boyz in the hood" storyline.

SOLD! I am definitely going to get this game now. But I have to wait till pay day...or do I?

And Bigworm, I've read that it is compatible with USB controllers.

yeah i think i will pick this up to me and gamecop played vice city online before it was pretty fun im buying it for the chance of multiplayer alone, since i have the PS2 version which is still the best version to me.

well for the consoles sake, it has parts in the game where 2 players can play but thats about it.

i'm gonna get for xbox and see how much it improved over ps2's version tho from reading gamespot's review, they claim not much was done but i gotta see it for myself to judge it.

As for multiplayer

I'll bet money that mod for GTA3 and GTA:VC gets ported for GTA:SA (The PC version anyway)

As for buying it:

Ill probably get it on Xbox becuase ive been playing more console games recently and I didnt buy it on PS2 because i dont like alot of the music in it but i can fix it on the Xbox one with custom soundtracks :) (You can do custom soundtracks on the PC too, but i dunno i just need a console game :P )

on ps2 me and my mates play 2 player "freeroam" and u can do heaps of sh*t omg that wud b so cool , to have online :):o i wish though but i have it onto ps2

I'll get it for PC when I have the time. But there are so many other games coming out for pc that I have my eye on. Also, don't really have much time this summer as I'd like for video games.