Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on the PC/XBOX!

Alpha

Rockstar Games just shipped out San Andreas for the PC and the XBOX. Any of you guys going to buy the game and know if there is multiplayer online capabilities? :P

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a mod for the PC called Multi Theft Auto. I played the original GTA III with it and it was pretty cool. I might buy this game but I don't know when. It's either this or Battlefield 2 and I'm leaning toward BF2. Is GTA:SA that big of an improvement? I need another job to increase my game budget.

http://www.mtasa.com

Noticed a certain web site changed its logo just for the release...  Gangstas in a Pirate Ship, Yarr!

I'm not a fan personally of these games, but its good to see it released on the pc regardless.

Hahahah... I just checked the site and you're right. :( Nice graphical touch.

As for multiplayer

I'll bet money that mod for GTA3 and GTA:VC gets ported for GTA:SA (The PC version anyway)

As for buying it:

Ill probably get it on Xbox becuase ive been playing more console games recently and I didnt buy it on PS2 because i dont like alot of the music in it but i can fix it on the Xbox one with custom soundtracks :huh: (You can do custom soundtracks on the PC too, but i dunno i just need a console game :( )