Jesus christ!

I'd have to say at least 60% of Mac users are business minded professionals trying to get the most out of their software for things like video editing, photography etc. Macs currently win hands down when it comes to that sort of thing, but nothing beats a PC for gaming.......and we all know where most of the market share lies in the software market. VIDEO GAMES!

Oh, as for the other 40%.......yeah, they are stupid tools who only own a Mac because it looks pretty, costs more (so it MUST be better ya know) and they can read their email on it. Like duh and stuff!

And they can't play pirated games :P:)

I'd have to say at least 60% of Mac users are business minded professionals trying to get the most out of their software for things like video editing, photography etc. Macs currently win hands down when it comes to that sort of thing, but nothing beats a PC for gaming.......and we all know where most of the market share lies in the software market. VIDEO GAMES!

Oh, as for the other 40%.......yeah, they are stupid tools who only own a Mac because it looks pretty, costs more (so it MUST be better ya know) and they can read their email on it. Like duh and stuff!

And they can't play pirated games :P:blink:

Or ANY games, really. Well ok, they could load up a ten year old copy of Marathon, but other than that...

And they can't play pirated games :P:blink:

Or ANY games, really. Well ok, they could load up a ten year old copy of Marathon, but other than that...

Their ready for Doom 3.

I'm sure they'll do something to make it useless to everyone but photographers musicians and dorks.

I'm sure they'll do something to make it useless to everyone but ":P photographers:clapping: " musicians and dorks.

mmhmm

lol that comic strip.

CTRL+ALT+DELETE. haha.

i'm all about [ps -aux] & [kill -9 "PID HERE"]