internet ISP

All cable is expensive. But you don't have to sign a yearly plan like dsl. Just keep your eye out for a 6-month discount deal or something. Its the only way to do cable.

I would suggest getting a wifi card and looking for unsecured connections from your neighbors, if thats a possibility.

SBC is going to be lowering their prices for DSL (1.5mbps) to 15 dollars a month soon, and High speed DSL (3mbps) to 30 dollars per month.

w00t

they already did I think cause I have had the 3mbps for about 2 months already :P

btw, in case you guys didn't know, there was a corporate merger between SBC and ATT (SBC sent all their customers little post cards and shiit like that)

if i'm still paying $26 for 1Mbps, can i upgrade to 3Mbps for that price?? cause right now i feel like i'm being cheated on

well would a wifi dohicky on my pc have a stronger ablity to find a connection then my psp cause there is one connection here but i can only get a 10 to 20% signal.

GO CALIFORNIA :P:)

SBC is going to be lowering their prices for DSL (1.5mbps) to 15 dollars a month soon, and High speed DSL (3mbps) to 30 dollars per month.

w00t

they already did I think cause I have had the 3mbps for about 2 months already :D

btw, in case you guys didn't know, there was a corporate merger between SBC and ATT (SBC sent all their customers little post cards and shiit like that)

if i'm still paying $26 for 1Mbps, can i upgrade to 3Mbps for that price?? cause right now i feel like i'm being cheated on

nm then

well would a wifi dohicky on my pc have a stronger ablity to find a connection then my psp cause there is one connection here but i can only get a 10 to 20% signal.

GO CALIFORNIA :P  :)

KALIFORNIA ÜBER ALLES!!!!! :angry::nuke: Edited by Weirdy

alot of labtops use wifi right ? and if so does it do some sort of scan to find wireless internet signals (sort of like the psp does).

also will firewalls prevent you from using someone else s internet.

by the way anyone know a good labtop to buy for $900 to $1000 with that wireless internet thing ?

Edited by Adel151