internet ISP

Ugh AOL /me shudders

I'd willingly pay $100 a month for ANYTHING other than AOL. That stupid ass browser of theirs is like paying for service with one of those free ISPs that make you keep a window open to stay connected.

Can't say I've even bothered looking at AOL in a long long long time, do they still make you keep that POS browser open to stay connected?

SBC is going to be lowering their prices for DSL (1.5mbps) to 15 dollars a month soon, and High speed DSL (3mbps) to 30 dollars per month.

w00t

they already did I think cause I have had the 3mbps for about 2 months already :P

btw, in case you guys didn't know, there was a corporate merger between SBC and ATT (SBC sent all their customers little post cards and shiit like that)

Edited by Weirdy

Thats sad....."lowering" the price of 3mbit to $30 USD?

I pay $30 CAD for 3mbit DSL, I could be paying the same for 3mbit/3mbit DSL with another company, but I'd have to shell out $200 for one of THEIR modems. No thanks.

Thats sad....."lowering" the price of 3mbit to $30 USD?

I pay $30 CAD for 3mbit DSL, I could be paying the same for 3mbit/3mbit DSL with another company, but I'd have to shell out $200 for one of THEIR modems. No thanks.

well..it's good when SBC is the only phone company that's also an ISP around in your area (like here)

well im limited to a cable isp provider. IT sucks to live in the California area no dsl is available here yet.

and yes AOL does suck 26 bucks and a sheep a month. the free or what they call free virus program is a plus.

well im limited to a cable isp provider. IT sucks to live in the California area no dsl is available here yet.

and yes AOL does suck 26 bucks and a sheep a month. the free or what they call free virus program is a plus.

which area? cause I'm in the desert