top 5 neogeo games

1.metal slug

2. metal slug 2

3. metal slug 3

4. metal slug 4

5. metal slug 5

lol.... where is metal slug X , :P u must like metal slug alot then

Well, Metal Slug X is an upgraded version of Metal Slug 2, so I guess it's not so bad if one forget's to mention it. (Although I would have replaced MS2 with MSX)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hay agozer just a question wats blazing star , neo said it was a shooter ? is it similar to metal slug games

No, a horizontal SHMUP.

http://www.neogeoforlife.com/neo_reviews/blazing_star.php

Those screens hardly do it justice. You need to hear it and see it in action. It's a sequel to Pulstar (one of the hardest games on the Neo-Geo ever.)

hay agozer just a question wats blazing star , neo said it was a shooter ? is it similar to metal slug games

No, a horizontal SHMUP.

http://www.neogeoforlife.com/neo_reviews/blazing_star.php

Those screens hardly do it justice. You need to hear it and see it in action. It's a sequel to Pulstar (one of the hardest games on the Neo-Geo ever.)

Exactly...I need to get on the ball and get my review on it going.

we all love fighting but im sure yall do this "M.A.S.H the keyboard"

lol its hard without a joystick to perform all the move's but its funny though cause in svc i use kyo most of the time , and i use his fire punch and fire swirl thats all i know that is ok even though i have the combo list , and specials are hard aswell

edit: agozer im going 2 bed now and i just dl blaze star , its nice lil addictive

im off cya

Edited by suvo

Specials are harder for a reason, otherwise people would pull them off constantly. Sure, you need to good gamepad to get everything out of Neo-Geo fighters.