How much do you pay for internet?

Our government has started to work with the telecommunications department to get a 10Mbps fixed connection available to anyone by the year 2010. Oh yay. For a decent price of course.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

$36 usd for 100hrs on a 56k

its a b*tch

Only one company in the country so there is monopoly situation

Maybe thats y i dont post that much

must conserve time

Ok I think that wins the most screwed by an isp prize.

Where are you at? Maybe you should look at satellite internet. Bad download but always on! Can't be worse than that.

I live in a caribbean country neasr the equator.

and the alternative is twice as much and i would have to pay rent for the modem but you get to use it free for a year :rolleyes:......... :P.

its the most Bull isp i have and the government tries to bring down other providers but the isp get to choose when anf who because government connections.

The one thing i dont get is unlimited narrowband is 65us but broadband is 75us, yet rarely anybody has broadband except for one rich kid i know.

oh and we do have a kinda of alternative isp but you have to pay for the phone call to dial up and is charged by the kb..so that would be a no.

Now give me my scrwed by an isp prize

Our government has started to work with the telecommunications department to get a 10Mbps fixed connection available to anyone by the year 2010. Oh yay. For a decent price of course.

Go us. But even I find that impossible, right now only half the nation has internet according to EGM magazine.

Go us. But even I find that impossible, right now only half the nation has internet according to EGM magazine.

Do you live in Finland now?

But figure in the size of the U.S., and that many people live in rural areas, where it might take the use of long distance to access any internet numbers, or where cable/dsl has not been established yet, that's probably why it's only half.

Ask the source , like I said before, according to EGM, not me, EGM.

Ask the source , like I said before, according to EGM, not me, EGM.

"Go us" contradicts that.

US is always slower than others because it's so big