I need a new dash

Inky

I'm using avalaunch now, and I really like how I can update the dash from the xbox, and also download skins, saves, and some popular programs like xbmc, dvdx and dvd2xbox all right from in dash. no messing with irc, ftp and all that. are there any more modern dashes that have those features?

I use UnleashX , It lets you update from the Dashboard, download skins etc....very good Dashboard, and updated more often then AvaLaunch

I'm using avalaunch now, and I really like how I can update the dash from the xbox, and also download skins, saves, and some popular programs like xbmc, dvdx and dvd2xbox all right from in dash. no messing with irc, ftp and all that. are there any more modern dashes that have those features?

I've got a really old version of unleashx right now that's been on there for like a year. I'll grab an update and see if I like it now. man I wish xbmc would just put an in dash update in there. then I'd be happy.

I've got a really old version of unleashx right now that's been on there for like a year. I'll grab an update and see if I like it now. man I wish xbmc would just put an in dash update in there. then I'd be happy.

Yeah, I use XBMC as my dash and love it, but updating it can be a pain in the ass if you have configured it to suit your tastes.

Amen to that, I usually try to upgrade every 2 weeks but sitting down and customizing everything everytime is a biotch

I don't think I'll update xbmc again untill a big improvement comes out, I haven't run into any bugs with the 5/2/05 build.

so I am happy, I'd like to see an update function and dvd menu support. other then that it's what I am after.