emsley ???

Mag

Yeah thats pretty cool, hell thats metal slug 3 were your comin down at the end of the level and you got that big brain bug falling with you.

Hehe i will put that on the site [im so predictabile] :)

I like that one never thoght of gettign that shot. :lol:

You know thats one thing i never got the hang off the transparency, i did it once then i forgot, i had an I T teacher show me with photoshop but i started useing fireworks because its a lot easier.

Anyone know how to do transparency, hell i still dont know how to flip shop correctly yet.

:lol:

Anyone know how to do transparency, hell i still dont know how to flip shop correctly yet.

No clue to be honest. All I know is that there is a option while save GIF's to save it with transparency. It sometimes works for me, but not always. Maybe that would work. :lol:

• 10 months later...
You know thats one thing i never got the hang off the transparency, i did it once then i forgot, i had an I T teacher show me with photoshop but i started useing fireworks because its a lot easier.

:D

you have to fill the background a solid colour not used in the image like simple blue. then in most apps(i use paint shop pro) you just go to "set palette transparency" and choose the colour you filled the background in as. then save as a gif.

hope that made sense :)