Killer instinct gold

To me, Killer Instinct gold doesn't hold a candle to the Arcade versions of KI and KI2. Get those, you'll be more pleased.

For N64 fighting games, you should try Mace: The Dark Age or Bio F.R.E.A.K.S., Dual Heroes or Fighter's Destiny 2.

Arcade version of KI2 is a must. The N64 version is just plain bad. Btw KI Gold = KI 2 basically. Just a name change.

Its hard to believe I never played KI nor KI2....

Then why are you procrastinating? Go play them. You'll like them, I'm sure.

Humiliations and No Mecy for the win.

If I remember correctly though, KI Gold wasn't really playable in any of the n64 emulators yet, it wouldn't show the characters correctly. Or has this been fixed?

If I remember correctly though, KI Gold wasn't really playable in any of the n64 emulators yet, it wouldn't show the characters correctly. Or has this been fixed?

There are still some problems methinks. RDB WIPs might have fixed something, but I can't test now.

• 1 year later...

The Best KI Was The First One For Super Nintendo (to my opinion)

ahhhh The Memories

......ULTRA.....

......41 hit......

SUPREME VICTORY :thumbsup1:

KI:Gold has to have been the worst of the series Espesialy because of the auto combos and the horrible N64 controller. The graphics were ehhhhh. What made the Super nintendo Version the best was all of the combos and the long hours of practicing to get to fight a newbie who will most likely pick cinder. He'll push ->MP all day!! Ur Better off getting ZNES and downloading KI there.

Edited by GoRDoOnE

To me, Killer Instinct gold doesn't hold a candle to the Arcade versions of KI and KI2. Get those, you'll be more pleased.

For N64 fighting games, you should try Mace: The Dark Age or Bio F.R.E.A.K.S., Dual Heroes or Fighter's Destiny 2.

I think Bio F.R.E.A.K.S Is the worst fighting game of all time, i would go and explain why, but its a tell-all as soon as u play it.

I think Bio F.R.E.A.K.S Is the worst fighting game of all time, i would go and explain why, but its a tell-all as soon as u play it.

Doesn't hold a candle to War Gods.

And for the record, the best Killer Instincts are the arcade versions of Ki and KI2, although KI on the SNES was a surprisingly good port.