KoF '97 & 2001 Question

I just learned how to use those.ips files.

Got the game to work in nrx4ab as well as in the official build which I got from Agozer website.

game freezes in 4ab but does't in official build. bit glitchy though with the graphics

when selecting igniz or zero, you see half pic of 'k and someone else on zero. when you get to choose who goes first, you see all heads of igniz or zero depending on who you chose first. the ingame play is allright.

lets just say that the graphics from the point of chosing characters up until the game starts is all messed up

I will try some of the other patches tomorrow

Edited by Alucard1475

I'm sure a Kawaks Cheat.dat file exists for unlocking the bosses, which is easier than finding.ips or rom hacks. You can also set your Neo-Geo emu to CONSOLE mode, and then look for in-game button codes (at least for KOF 97). Try Googling both...

As for KOF 2001, buy the PS2 version, i believe igniz is unlockable.

I'm sure a Kawaks Cheat.dat file exists for unlocking the bosses, which is easier than finding.ips or rom hacks.  You can also set your Neo-Geo emu to CONSOLE mode, and then look for in-game button codes (at least for KOF 97).  Try Googling both...

As for KOF 2001, buy the PS2 version, i believe igniz is unlockable.

Very true. But I haven't looked for a cheat.dat yet for Nebula. :P