my first ever car

That is nice, and will probably last you 15 years easy, most honda cars seem to run quite a while.

heh, all I got for my first car was a tank....a 1971 Ford LTD :angry:

nice car tho don't go crazy with it as my cousin had a 2005 civic si given to him as a gift for passing high school but he screwed up his license so bad by getting ticket after ticket that when his license was finally suspended for 3 months, his father told him he decided to take back the car to the dealer and his father traded it for a 2005 f150 for himself.

hes alright with what his father did as he knows now hes gotta be a man about what he caused to lose his car so make sure that doesn't happen to you.

i personaly had never been given a car but came close to a few but those unfortunatly didn't last for me to call my own but as of this past week, i'm the proud owner of a 94' impala ss thats all me and man this car has balls :P

Just don't go and rice it, that'll just ruin it. But the Civics are good cars. They look good, perform well, and have good gas mileage. The interior looks more and more like its higher bred RSX cousin which is a good thing. :P

young people should never get new cars !!!! cuz they'll do crazy thing with it, so good luck to you