• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You download them as you would download any CD image. I don't really understand your question. There are no special tricks in burning DC games, the only thing that you have to make sure is that the CD image is Selfboot. Selfboot games work on your Dreamcast just fine.

Most of the Dreamcast ISOs on the internet are already Selfboot, but there might be some non-selfboot images floating around as well.

You download them as you would download any CD image. I don't really understand your question. There are no special tricks in burning DC games, the only thing that you have to make sure is that the CD image is Selfboot. Selfboot games work on your Dreamcast just fine.

Most of the Dreamcast ISOs on the internet are already Selfboot, but there might be some non-selfboot images floating around as well.

how do i burn the files with selfboot

Hello, Idiot. Please read the rules.

1. DO NOT ask where to download WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes

2. DO NOT provide direct links to WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes.

3. DO NOT provide links to websites that link to WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes.

But you burn them with an image burning program like Alcohol 120%.

where do i download em at and how do i burn the files with selfboot

Mr. G already answered to your first question... As for the second one: Do you know how to burn CD images in general?

where do i download em at and how do i burn the files with selfboot

Mr. G already answered to your first question... As for the second one: Do you know how to burn CD images in general?

nope

All burning programs usually have a menu item under File called "Create CD from Image" or something similar. If you find that, your 50% done.

What type is the iamge you are trying to burn? (or do you even have one yet?)

Oh for flock's sake! He needs to learn how to burn a flocking CD by himself. If you can't do that, you aren't ready for the next steps. What ever happened TO KNOWING HOW TO DO BASIC crap?!

Ok, fine. What program do you have? Do you even know what program you have?

Sorry if I come off as rude or mean but there are just a few things you have to know before you play backups of games. I don't respect anyone that doesn't take the initiative themselves to learn simple stuff like this.

Oh for flock's sake! He needs to learn how to burn a flocking CD by himself. If you can't do that, you aren't ready for the next steps. What ever happened TO KNOWING HOW TO DO BASIC crap?!

Ok, fine. What program do you have? Do you even know what program you have?

Sorry if I come off as rude or mean but there are just a few things you have to know before you play backups of games. I don't respect anyone that doesn't take the initiative themselves to learn simple stuff like this.

hey dipshit all i need to know is what RAW do i use and what speed to go to for alcohol 120% :angry:

Edited by Shinzou