Super Street Fighter 2 Tournament Information

Diso

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im back!!!! Thanks for the sopport madi :lol:. I can't join the IRC wtf? O well, time to go make a new thread.

Netsplits Continued... - 05/27/2005 - Posted by andrew

Again, our sincere apologies for the continuing netsplits. We are again under attack by people who are trying their level best to extort whatever they can out of the network. We are working hard to try to bring this to an immediate end. Thank you for your continued patience.

Basically a group of scriptkiddies is doing an all out attack on gamesurge.

Seems to be working fine now, i got on with no probs, and no d/c yet

Your one of the lucky ones. Because servers for most people are timing out or all out refusing them to connect. This hasn't been the first time there was a major attack on gamesurge. When it was known as Gamesnet, just before the buy out of the network name, it suffered DDoS attacks by a few people in Florida.

Seems to be working fine now, i got on with no probs, and no d/c yet

Your one of the lucky ones. Because servers for most people are timing out or all out refusing them to connect. This hasn't been the first time there was a major attack on gamesurge. When it was known as Gamesnet, just before the buy out of the network name, it suffered DDoS attacks by a few people in Florida.

Why does florida have all the negative people >.>

what the eff? I'm not going to do any cancelations or forfeits unless your problems keep up till the tourny date which I will decide later.

seriously dude, I play madi, DESYNC, I play saiyin, DESYNC, I even played magnis, who's got the same ISP and lives on the same coast as I!

But idk, I memmer playing against you and not having problems. I didn't even port forward when I played you :s