History dat files

Where to find them.Besides mame site where you need to register and other things like that.I need a history data file for mame 0.90.Actually i,m using EkMame32k0.90.If i find a history dat file for official mame 0.90 will work with this hack version that i have

Yes i see that the stupidity has no limit for me.I checked the dats but they do not work with the ekmame that i have

Strange that they won't work.

why you dont use the aktually official version "mame32  0.96" ?

Aktually version allready better than the older vers. and all the extra files are working with it.

I think EkMAME (or whatever) has Kaillera support and it isn't updated as often as the official MAME binaries.

Really?To make my own dats for this mame?that will be cool :)

No. For Kawaks/Nebula. In MAME, everything is hard-coded so you'd have to make changes to the source and then re-compile the win32 binaries.

Well, there is a bit of a difference in those two types of dat files. You can however open up the history.dat file for mame in Notepad or something similar, and see how the layout is, and make your own that way, or edit the entries of existing ones. But making your own in the same way probably won't help in getting EKmame to show the history file when you click on the game, that sounds more like maybe something went wrong when it was compiled.