U64x

lia01reg

yes theres one and theres a xxx version as well done by team-xxx but you can't request for it here since its been compiled with xdk/sdk which is illegal software.

you have a better chance finding it on team-xxx's site for their version or at xbox-scene thru their "xbins"

oh and yes you need a way of loading it by either having a mod or softmod as with any other backup or app for xbox.

p.s. when you do get the u64 emu, be sure to have the roms/image in your hdd as its best ;)

yes theres one and theres a xxx version as well done by team-xxx but you can't request for it here since its been compiled with xdk/sdk which is illegal software.

you have a better chance finding it on team-xxx's site for their version or at xbox-scene thru their "xbins"

oh and yes you need a way of loading it by either having a mod or softmod as with any other backup or app for xbox.

p.s. when you do get the u64 emu, be sure to have the roms/image in your hdd as its best ;)

cheers guys, unfortunately the Xbox in this house is my cousin's so I can't mod it :( so I suppose it's a waste of time me trying to find the U64x. Damn it, why can't Microsoft just let people distribute it?!

not for nothing but you could use a exploit save as a softmod to boot off emus and such, all you need is original versions of either 007 agent under fire, mechassault 1, or splinter cell 1 and a way of adding the hacked save to your xbox's hdd (i suggest doing the make your own action replay hack if you got a spare usb cable and have a memory card)

not for nothing but you could use a exploit save as a softmod to boot off emus and such, all you need is original versions of either 007 agent under fire, mechassault 1, or splinter cell 1 and a way of adding the hacked save to your xbox's hdd (i suggest doing the make your own action replay hack if you got a spare usb cable and have a memory card)

cheers, for that. Could elaborate further for me please? Do you mean use these original games to 'hide' the emu as a save game and just run that? Are there any other games which I could use? e.g. Halo 2, Tony Hawks 4, Madden 2004 or Halo 1?

what i mean is that once the save is loaded, it can boot up a dash like evo-x and then you can ftp into the xbox and send the emu and such and then you will be able to play it.

the games i mentioned are the only ones that i know of that can allow the exploit.

• 1 month later...
what i mean is that once the save is loaded, it can boot up a dash like evo-x and then you can ftp into the xbox and send the emu and such and then you will be able to play it.

the games i mentioned are the only ones that i know of that can allow the exploit.

Hi,

Did you finally find the emu? i just did some google and found it, wasn't so hard, i'm just stuck converting the chd to img, i managed to extract the raw with chmad that comes with mame but still stuck converting the file.