Japanese cab drivers get best compensation

Gryph

I think Hentai is for ramen noodle eating Naruto lovers that like to use their socks for purposes other than wearing on their feet. I'll look at real women over a cartoon any day of the week.

I kinda hate everything in the "cartoon" world from Japan, anime blows except for the movies made to appeal to an older audience, that has some flavour to it. Like Metropolis, I really liked that movie.

Gundam and DBZ can eat my ass. And I'm tired of seeing Yugioh on my TV, this is Canada Motherf**ker!

I misread weirdy's post. When someone says the words jap vers., or japanese version if u will, the first thing that usually pops into my head is a naked version of w/e they were putting in a example.

I misread weirdy's post. When someone says the words jap vers., or japanese version if u will, the first thing that usually pops into my head is a naked version of w/e they were putting in a example.

Well you have a problem. :P

And I agree with Cinder, I have the same point of view on anime.

I think Hentai is for ramen noodle eating Naruto lovers that like to use their socks for purposes other than wearing on their feet. I'll look at real women over a cartoon any day of the week.

I kinda hate everything in the "cartoon" world from Japan,  anime blows except for the movies made to appeal to an older audience, that has some flavour to it. Like Metropolis, I really liked that movie.

Gundam and DBZ can eat my ass. And I'm tired of seeing Yugioh on my TV, this is Canada Motherf**ker!

Sure our laws are awesome, but the only time we can show TV shows uncut and full is after 10 PM.

anime blows except for the movies made to appeal to an older audience, that has some flavour to it. Like Metropolis, I really liked that movie.

Yes, that movie rocked hard. If I remember correctly, it's based an a book by some guy. :P

Meh...I guess that's swell. Put in a hard day's work and perhaps you get rewarded. That should be the Taxi's co. advertising scheme in Japan. :P

Metropolis...hmm...it was an okay movie. I think if you've happened to watch Fritz Lang's "Metropolis", then Tezuka's (original manga author) doesn't seem as compelling.