Best memories from 1Emulation.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright then, I remember the time G19 said he was a women. I also remember the time that I mistyped a post when there was a huge argument with inky,gryph,neomaster. (sorry inky). O and when I just joined and no one thought I was a idiot.

O and when I just joined and no one thought I was a idiot.

I still don't. You are just uninformed and uneducated. But that'll surely change over time, wouldn't you agree?

I'd have to agree with Agozer on this, were not going to allow people just freely spamming threads off-topic. Don't be surprised if you get a warn or post-suspension.

PS: All spam (1 word) posts were deleted.

O and when I just joined and no one thought I was a idiot.

I still don't. You are just uninformed and uneducated. But that'll surely change over time, wouldn't you agree?

Ahahaha...uhh...hahaha. I hope it will change.

Oh yeah, for those that don't know who Cominus was, his other name is Cockbite. :P There, I put it in a sentence.

I'd have to agree with Agozer on this, were not going to allow people just freely spamming threads off-topic. Don't be surprised if you get a warn or post-suspension.

and what a coinky it just happend to have been my post, when *gasp*, what is that, a remaining 1 word post! :P

and what a coinky it just happend to have been my post, when *gasp*, what is that, a remaining 1 word post! :P

Mine was pwned too...