Best memories from 1Emulation.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refer to what G19 said :)

When DC was allowed here, I expand my network with community discussion and support. Ever since GC gave me permission to have all the hub forums here, we had about let see. I remember my hub network expand to 14 hubs the most, so we did have 14 forums in the Emu-Network section. Quite interesting indeed, like G19 said, it has its ups and downs, but overall, it's fun. It's the main hangout for me. And I can tell you, that is the time many people here doesn't even know who I'am lol. Heck, I've been gone most of the time for more than 2 years spent in DC every single day 24/7 (managing the loop flow of users in my network, power tripping in other hubs I op in, being an Op in more than 40 hubs kept me busy). So at that time, none of you knew my existance since a new generation of users registered here while I was gone.

O god, Skythe , you turkey :)

j/k, anyways, back on topic, agozer, why were you still trying to help out Mr(s).Turkey even thos he(she) was being a idiot?

Uh... because? (S)he hadn't answered my initial question, so I was trying to get an answer to that at least. Not to mention that at that point, others had already provoked "her" even more.

Your kidding me, it was a she all this time? I swear to god during the time I was reading it she refered to herself as a him. Well, now I see why your a board admin now :).

Your kidding me, it was a she all this time? I swear to god during the time I was reading it she refered to herself as a him. Well, now I see why your a board admin now :).

Honest to god, I don't know if she was really a she. For the sake of argument, I'm using she.

Ownage is MVC2.

Owned is getting schooled by a 3 year old playing MVC2.

Get your facts straight.

Negative. Owned is when getting destoryed. Ownage is an amazing feat.

I am not straight, I am in fact, zig-zagged.

Ownage is MVC2.

Owned is getting schooled by a 3 year old playing MVC2.

Get your facts straight.

Negative. Owned is when getting destoryed. Ownage is an amazing feat.

I am not straight, I am in fact, zig-zagged.

I must agree. Check Wikipedia for reference. :)