Best memories from 1Emulation.

So what are the things (threads, conversations, happenings) that you remember the best during your time here in the so-called 1Emulation InterActive community?

For me, it's been the huge cosplay thread that that "incident" with jennyjennyjenny.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember Fatal's "Should I do this?" thread and Frost the most.

I remember you having quite a few run-ins with Frost. <_ i wonder if he come back...>

Oh, do you remember than one guy who claime that his friend coded a working CPS-3 emulator? (what was his name, he got banned eventually)

The time when this place got spammed a couple years ago by a bunch of users from another site, and I layed the smackdown on all of them. <_>

Do you know what was the other site called back then?

The time when this place got spammed a couple years ago by a bunch of users from another site, and I layed the smackdown on all of them. <_>

Do you know what was the other site called back then?

Can't remember, maybe Diso does.....he came along near the end of it and helped put out the last of the flames.

I remember Fatal's "Should I do this?" thread and Frost the most.

I remember you having quite a few run-ins with Frost. <_< I wonder if he'll come back...

Oh, do you remember than one guy who claime that his friend coded a working CPS-3 emulator? (what was his name, he got banned eventually)

We never found out if Frost was a he or she. He/she/it was very coy about it. Frost was the one that claimed his/her/its friend coded the CPS-3 emulator and was never banned.