Valkyrie Profile Problame!

Darken

I finaly got the game but when I play it on VGS the emulator crash when the game get to the map???

I also try it on EPSXE 1.6 & 1.52 and the game work but when I reach CH3 the game freez when there`s a talk..... I try to change the sound and video plug but the problame still with every pulg???

WHAT SHOULD I DO :banghead::clapping::D:blink:

Valkyrie Profile has been buggy on the actual console as well, dialogue freezing and such. Then again, there have been reports that VP can be played to the end using ePSXe.

That's being said, ePSXe is still your best choice out of all the other emulators, although PSXeven might be a good option as well.

Now for the required babble: What plugins are you using?

I'd suggest OpenGL if your card can handle it.

But anyway, I just took a look at my ePSXe configuration notes... use Eternal SPU and make sure you enable 'SPU IRQ - wait CPU action' and 'SPU IRQ - Force interruption flag7'.

Ok..... after along search I find this:

about VGS forget it the emulator can`t support the 2d and 3d at the same time and the patch dose not work (for me at least).

EPSXE have a probalme with the dialog but this problame can be solve by don`t use the quick save from the emulator and use the orginal way to save (memory card)...but if you can`t break that happit :P (like me :o:D ) all you have to do is :

1-save on memory before entring any area to have a new hero.

2-rerun the emulator and load from the memory card.

3-Now you can enter the area and have the dialog befectly.

this step work with me........ if any one have a problame please post here to let us know.

• 5 weeks later...