nebula jukebox question

Yes i have the roms.I play them with nebula.But i can play them with jukebox.It gives me an error.He says i have missing files in my arhives.With all the games.not only cps.And i really want to hear some tracks from cps games.Tracks from neogeo games i can play with mame.i have the bioses.

The files that the player requires to play sounds.When i actualy have all of them in my roms.Ex: for neogeo games the files are m1,and the v files(exactly the sound files).THe player dosen't see anything.I don't now why dosen't see my roms.it's like a big error all the time.I read the docs but there is no answer for a problem like this.Only this:put the player in the same directory with nebula.exactly like i did

For the record, I've never gotten nebula Jukebox to work properly either. Some CPS-1/2 games have a "jukebox" of sort in their Test Menus, and for Neo-Geo, you should use the Universe BIOS.

Please do not triple post. It's evil and punishable. Please edit your original post from now on. The flood control is enabled on the board for a reason.