Star Wars Episode 3 Rocks

Our government is doing a good job. Although they have shut down some torrent sites, they still do not show such blatant witch-hunt mentality as the MPAA and the RIAA.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my copy came from a Chinese BT site, anyway i dunno y but Ep.3 doesn't seems as good as everbody say, maybe cause i didn't watch it on the big screen

I enjoyed it, the movie closed a lot of books for me. Now i hope he upgrades the graphic on the other three cause i wanna see some hot battle between darth vador and his son luke-warm skywalker.

and yeah anakin was super sexy all broody and shi* ^_^

Hi guys. Long time no talk. I saw the movie last week and I loved it to death. I was't expecting great, all I wanted was a good story. And George Lucas provided that for me. I think that the prequels get an unfair treatment by fans. We put too much high expectations on the movies to make us feel like kids again. When in reality we are all growing up (or grown up) so of course I'll taste will change. Anyway, Ep3 was fantastic, the acting was solid, the plot intrests me, and finally the battle scenes kicked major butt.