Star Wars Episode 3 Rocks

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miss it. But i was wondering about what happened to other Jedis? Only Obiwan and Yoda survived?

the other jedis were shot down by storm troopers

Is that even confirmed? Oh yeah, wait, that should be the case anyway :P But I think they cut out the scene where Anakin kill all

the young Jedi or soemthing.

Miss it. But i was wondering about what happened to other Jedis? Only Obiwan and Yoda survived?

the other jedis were shot down by storm troopers

Is that even confirmed? Oh yeah, wait, that should be the case anyway ;) But I think they cut out the scene where Anakin kill all

the young Jedi or soemthing.

That scene is in the movie, it doesn't show it much, but it talks about it, you HAVE seen it haven't you?

sorry for being such a n00b about Star Wars but does the colors of the lightsabers mean anything?

sorry for being such a n00b about Star Wars but does the colors of the lightsabers mean anything?

According to the stuff I've read, the Jedi made the lightsabers from special crysrtals; either blue or green. The Sith also constructed their own lightsabers, but they needed to be made from red crystals.

There was also a few lightsabers made from a yellow crytal, but they had the ability to cut though different colored lightsaber beams, and thus they were banned by the Jedi Order.

God, I'm such a nerd.

so does that mean the color/crystal affects the strength of the lightsaber? and how come there's only one purple lightsaber(i think) ?