Star Wars Episode 3 Rocks

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes stronger then him, he even said so

the clone wars part they decided to let the clone wars toon fill in the blanks of that and it pretty much did if you watched them and from what i read theres more of the toon coming.

as for the temple part,

it was best not to show it as it was a shock enough that he had to kill even the kids in the temple and if it was shown, parents would go ape sh*t

the main purpose of ep 3 was anakin's choice and the movie definitely showed that.

Yeah well I mean they didn't have to show like the kids dying but what of the other jedi in there. There was like only 1 adult and one small kid who actually fought against the clone troopers. That part was a little weak in my opinion

I went to the midnight showing, and have watched it three times since. I do LOVE this movie, and I would put it second only to ESB. The main highlights for me were the Jedi Starfighter battle at the beginning, and seeing the tie influence in the design. I also liked hearing "lock x-foils in attack positions" again..it took me back. The lightsaber battles were incredible, I do, however, wish the space and ground battle sequences would have been a bit longer. I am hoping that all the extra footage that was cut will land in the DVD. I also really liked all the clone variations...especially Commander Gree on Kashyyyk, the camo design and the helmet were awesome. So much to like in my opinion. The downside for me was that Vader was only shown in the suit for a short period...but I did like how they showed that Darth Vader came before the suit itself. I had many arguments with people before the film came out saying that he's Anakin until they put his body in the suit, but in all actuallity, he is officially dubbed Darth Vader when he chooses to be Sidious' apprentice. That is something I liked a lot. Seeing Darth Vader before he was more machine than man, but was still twisted and evil.

All in all..very, very good.

Well they focused on Anakin because the movie revolved around him the most, it was the Revenge of the Sith and he became the strongest Sith.

Even stronger than Sith Sidious himself?

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/midi.html

Wow, somebody actually kept track of that? I wish Yoda would have been higher up the list. But seriously, Darth Sidious has always given me the creeps.

Well they focused on Anakin because the movie revolved around him the most, it was the Revenge of the Sith and he became the strongest Sith.

Even stronger than Sith Sidious himself?

http://www.supershadow.com/starwars/midi.html

Wow, somebody actually kept track of that? I wish Yoda would have been higher up the list. But seriously, Darth Sidious has always given me the creeps.

im pretty sure they got those numbers of the star wars novels that were released. wouldnt it make sense to make Mace Windu stronger than sidious since he did beat him in the saber fight?

He didn't actually beat him.

It is just a show by Sidious to dupe Anakin into rescue him.

Yeah. If you saw it, Sidious could have pulled out

his lightning trick

any time he wanted. Geez, hes as strong as

yoda

. It was just a dangerous risk he pulled :)

Edit: eh oops.

I saw it twice. Did anyone else catch the millineum falcon in the far background where all the ships are loading. I can't remember which scene it is, so I can't like point it out to you. Just curious if anyone else has seen it, or if people are posting about it along with all the other hidden things.