Star Wars Episode 3 Rocks

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This movie was so awesome. I mean the first 15 minutes are better than the last two movies combined. I love this movie so much. Only downside is still a few bits of the romance here and there nothing too big as is the case with Episode 2. Tied for number with first Star Wars as best of the series. Empire is hands down best though. Everybody better go to the theatre and watch this. This is the end of my rant for the greatness of this movie. And for the record I hated the last two. I'm not a Star Wars fanboy by any means.

Edited by BrOkEn ArRoW_29

I just got back from the movie and I am very pleased. It certainly offset the shittyness of Eps 1 and 2 and the crappy Chinese food we ate.

But the audience sucked because they laughed a lot at parts that weren't even funny. And no one laughed at the parts that were funny, especially when Palpatine says "Noooo!!" in that really constipated voice.

Hate to burst the bubble of jubliance, but I wasn't so impressed by the movie. I was expecting much more from it and I was hoping to see Darth Vader to actually do something and not only be shown for the last 5 minutes. It seemed very lame, especially with all the previews setting it all towards the appearance of Darth Vader. Wasn't it what this movie was all about? IMO, they could have made it a lot better and maybe had a fight scene with him instead. :huh:

I went to the opening night at Pasadena, CA and when the movie got out there was the most amazing moon in the sky on the way home at 3:00am...it was like a harvest moon..really orange and very low in the sky and huge...I thought the movie was

Greatest.Star.Wars.Ever

but I think G.L. planned the release knowing people would be driving home between 3:00-3:30am and he simply looked at the almanac and saw that there would be a sweet moon on that night....

fuking awesome expeience..anyone else see this?

Cosmic :huh:

Edited by sammaz

Hate to burst the bubble of jubliance, but I wasn't so impressed by the movie. I was expecting much more from it and I was hoping to see Darth Vader to actually do something and not only be shown for the last 5 minutes. It seemed very lame, especially with all the previews setting it all towards the appearance of Darth Vader. Wasn't it what this movie was all about? IMO, they could have made it a lot better and maybe had a fight scene with him instead. :huh:

ditto. I felt they focused too much on Anakin. I was really interested in the clone war part of it and they didn't really do that part too much. Ah well, we'll let the video games do that bit. I guess you can say this movie was a bit ruined for me since I knew a lot of the parts that were going to happen, but even so I still wanted to watch it just to see that part.

When anakin goes into the jedi temple, that part was disappointing. Thought there would be more fighting but they only showed like 2 jedi dying in the actual assault on the temple.

Well they focused on Anakin because the movie revolved around him the most, it was the Revenge of the Sith and he became the strongest Sith.

Even stronger than Sith Sidious himself?

yes stronger then him, he even said so

the clone wars part they decided to let the clone wars toon fill in the blanks of that and it pretty much did if you watched them and from what i read theres more of the toon coming.

as for the temple part,

it was best not to show it as it was a shock enough that he had to kill even the kids in the temple and if it was shown, parents would go ape sh*t

the main purpose of ep 3 was anakin's choice and the movie definitely showed that.