Star Wars Episode 3 Rocks

They had Episode 2 on free-to-air TV last Saturday, so I saw it for the first time. I thought it was the worst of the lot with all that lovey-dovey stuff. The battle scenes were good though. First time I'd ever seen Yoda move at any more than snails pace.

Like I said, Yoda ruled in Episode II. The whole theater started clapping when Yoda started to kick ass. :)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoda got a lot of love in the theater i was at too hehe. that place was a mad house with 3 sets of lines on each side of the theater, thank god for fandango as i didn't need to wait in that line :)

i'm still deciding to see batman begins at the theater but i think i'll go anyway hehe

There was nothing wrong with 1 and 2, though 3 was great. I mean like, holy crap great, it was so great. The only thing wrong with it is that it's the end of the series...kind of, and it leaves you wanting more. You want more, but you already have it all, kinda blows.

I think I'm gonna have to grab a few neglected Star Wars games this weekend. :devilboy:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/...reut/index.html

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- The final chapter of the "Star Wars" movie saga grossed a record $50 million from its first 24 hours in North American theaters, the highest box office tally for a single day, according to studio estimates issued Friday.

glad to had helped make that happen :banghead:

I might go see it this weekend. I keep hearing from my friends that it was great when they attended the midnight release so I guess I'll go see it.