Star Wars Episode 3 Rocks

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just arrived back home 10 minutes ago. After seeing the movie we got hungry. Totally worth it. Even though I got it for free!

Hmm... I really want to go see it. It's nice to see that sometime movies are shown simultaneous all over the world, considering that Europeans get everything late.

I'll probably watch it after it dies down in a few weeks. Let all the nerds and costume queers desert the theaters.

But I might not either...I don't like things that are overly hyped...that's why I never played Halo.

I just realized that Episode II was so forgettable that I don't remember anything from it; the two things I remember are the Yoda fight scene and that Christopher Lee played the bad guy.

I just realized that Episode II was so forgettable that I don't remember anything from it; the two things I remember are the Yoda fight scene and that Christopher Lee played the bad guy.

yes , Episode II was one of the badest movie from the series. I think also. It was more a "lovestory" !? I personly like Episode V. For me is it the best Episode. :)

They had Episode 2 on free-to-air TV last Saturday, so I saw it for the first time. I thought it was the worst of the lot with all that lovey-dovey stuff. The battle scenes were good though. First time I'd ever seen Yoda move at any more than snails pace.