psp downloadable content is here

Inky

downloadable content is available for wipeout pure now.

you can get it in game if you have access to a wi-fi hotspot or you can go to www.wipeoutpure.com and get it from there. it consists of 1 new track, 1 new ship and 1 new skin, the pack is around 3.5 mb. before you get it from the web you will need a usb cable and have your psp connected to your pc. from there it will download right to your psp after you register. :\ but registration is just putting in your e-mail and typing a password.

I dun like Wipeout Pure. I am not going to take it :P

its pretty much the best game on the psp so far besides lumines.

I downloaded it earlyer pretty cool.. cant wait for more. I also noticed that there was like info on dl music for the game. Then it kinda dawned on me.. if u can hold mp3s on the cards then why cant u have custom soundtracks like the xbox.

I watch the sample from the sampler disc.

Out of the game offered, I am more interested in NBA and Ridge Racer. The rest of the games just didn't turn me on.

Until GG judgement and DMC though :P

I watch the sample from the sampler disc.

Out of the game offered, I am more interested in NBA and Ridge Racer. The rest of the games just didn't turn me on.

Until GG judgement and DMC though :P

I got ridge racer... then i returned it 2 days later. Worse racing game in freakin history. There wasnt even racing it was just a game of catchup. U went like 100 and everyone was going 80. and the guy in first was like 3 laps ahead of u. Every one that reviewed the game is a freakin lyer the game should have got a C for crap.