xbox

1InuYasha

just to note, the current Xapt3r can be used for 1.6 but you'll have to do the 1.6 lpc fix in order for it to work which really isn't hard to do if you're ok with a soldering iron.

also note that if you do go for the 1.6 board, you can't do a ram upgrade if you ever decided to go for it.

Please, explain just what in the hell is the point then? If you're gonna do the LPC Rebuild, why bother even spending the money on the Xapter? 90% of the install work on a 1.6 is the LPC Rebuild.

it was just an option untill someone came up with a real 1.6 solderless adapter which we know now is in the process to getting to shops at least for xecuter sake.

a quick ?.

do mod-chip bios or whatever stop your dvd-rom drive from playing burn stuff.

cuz back then my thompson use 2 read my burn maxell 650mb cd-rw audio disc an sometime burn video clip formated 2 dvd but now nothing.2 me i think its just the dvd-rom drive has warned out.

anyway i ordered 4 a next xbox!

my personal expereince with maxwell cd-r/rw's have been crappy especially the cd-r music ones.

thomson dvd-roms are known for probs especially if its from a v1.0-1.1 xbox at least from what i and friends of mine went thru.

i personally bought new thomson dvd-roms for my friends thru ebay and they work a hell of a lot better then the old ones and for one of my friends it even played a burnt svcd which shocked me heh.