Sllllow Start on today's news

Mostly because I'm about to go out right now to wait in line. God having friends in high places rock (free tickets = the win). And to follow up.,More E3 babes!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how does a list of links and a bunch of nubs talking star wars qualify as site news?! just wondering.

I don't know...considering we are an emulation site. :P I didn't move it.

What a booth babe: http://www.1up.com/do/imageDisplay?id=1904377

roofles

I for 1 will be continuing my 4 year tradition of sneaking into E3....you go to the West entrance where they make people go outside to smoke...you wear a few badges and carry one of the bags they give out for collecting things...then you light a smoke and stroll on in...last year NEOGEO was the 1st thing I saw...they had many full upright cabs playing SVC and Samsho5sp...

I will be focusing on the 2d and 3d fighters...I want to get some time in on DOA4 and Tekken 6....and hopefully get to see what Neogeo has in the works...

Wish me luck! :P

Is it me or Japanese booth babes look more gorgeous? :P

And GG Judgement llok interesting.

A side scrolling beat them up with all the characters' movesets intact?!?

But in the end this is all glorified cosplay so I can't support such a thing.

Actually, most of them don't even bother. The only cosplayed booth babes that stand out from this year are Squenixes. I think they were supposed to be some rabbit people from FFwhatever. Whatever they were, there were a lot of them and they were all really cute. Now if they'd only take the flocking ears off.

Edit: I take it back, somebody managed to find quite a few costumed babes. Still, the majority of them are just in skimpy, bright clothing.

Edited by Daeval

But in the end this is all glorified cosplay so I can't support such a thing.

Actually, most of them don't even bother. The only cosplayed booth babes that stand out from this year are Squenixes. I think they were supposed to be some rabbit people from FFwhatever.

Ha. It's the rabbit whatevers from FFXII. :P