Sllllow Start on today's news

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the chance to go tonight at midnight, but I turned it down, as I have to speak in front of my class tomorrow for my project, and if I don't do well, I don't graduate.

So I had to decide; Star Wars or Graduation.

A tough choice indeed.

Star Whores blows.

i thought so too. but after watching 4,5, and 6 last week on the same night, i learned to appreciate it. compared to movies nowadays, Star Wars is a great story and movie. im 19 (almost 20 hehe) and that was the first time i ever saw star wars. it took me that long!!! so tonight imma watch 1 and 2 and on to 3 and become a total star wars nerd like everyone else :lol:

Star Whores blows.

i thought so too. but after watching 4,5, and 6 last week on the same night, i learned to appreciate it. compared to movies nowadays, Star Wars is a great story and movie. im 19 (almost 20 hehe) and that was the first time i ever saw star wars. it took me that long!!! so tonight imma watch 1 and 2 and on to 3 and become a total star wars nerd like everyone else :lol:

I saw them for the first time a few weeks ago aswell...

Honestly.... (I will probably get flamed bad) They didn't seem all that special to me. They were decent movies, pretty fun to watch. Except... I expected a lot more. The prequels got trashed bad because of the story... Yet, the OT was a hollow piece of writting. Not to mention, completly plagiarised. Also... Could anyone tell me exactly why Luke is the hero? I mean... There is no reason for him to be the hero. Maybe it's because I read too many books, but I except the main hero to have history and reason. Luke had neither. He was just some farm boy, who only obtained the rank of Jedi because he was the son of the "choosen" one.

how does a list of links and a bunch of nubs talking star wars qualify as site news?! just wondering.