I can't get the Suikoden 2 iso image to work

I recently download a suikoden 2 psx iso image file from the net, and I somehow can't run the dang thing in the epsxe emulator. I try playing it as a iso image but after I played it, it goes completely black. Oh another thing, I notice was that the files are MDS files. Do anyone know what I can do to get the dang game to work? i try using DAEMON TOOL trying to mount it but I don't really know how it works. Can anyone holp me out here? It would mean alot to me, thanks.

Suikoden II works perfectly on my computer. For the record, MDS files have been made with Alcohol 120%.

To mount with Daemon Tools, start the program, then click on they system tray icon. Then click on where it says Device 0: [X:] No media (or alternatively, click Virtual CD/DVD-ROM --> Device 0: [X:] No media --> Mount image) and select the CD image you want to mount. Then just start ePSXe and choose Run CDROM from the File menu.

Note that you must have configured the CD-ROM plugin so that it uses the image drive that DT created.

As for the problem with Suikoden II, what plugins do you use and what computer specs do you have?

I don't know much about computers. And the plugins in I don't know much. Is there a way I can find out?

Note that you must have configured the Cd-ROM plugin so that it uses the image drive that DT created.

What do you mean by this? doesn't DT do this automaticlly? hmmm, I am a bit confuse....

Could you give me your aim screen name? That way you can tell me what to do?

I don't know much about computers. And the plugins in I don't know much. Is there a way I can find out?

Note that you must have configured the Cd-ROM plugin so that it uses the image drive that DT created.

What do you mean by this? doesn't DT do this automaticlly? hmmm, I am a bit confuse....

Could you give me your aim screen name? That way you can tell me what to do?

Please look at my profile. I don't know if I can say it in any simpler way...

When you install DT, it creates a fake drive for you right? But in order for ePSXe to read from this drive, you need to configure the CD-ROM plugin so that it uses the right drive.

You can see your active plugins by going to Config --> Video/Sound/CD-ROM/Bios respectively.

This may sound mean and cold hearted, but if you are unable to follow simple instructions that come with the emulator and the virtual drive software, you aren't ready to use emulators for your pirating pleasure.

dude....all I ask was a question, besides i figure it out anyways...thanks alot. your answers have help me greatly.

That's nice to hear.

geishaboy, how the heck did you do that? convert it to bin file? How does bin work?

There are several image convertors around, if you just look hard enough. BINs have the image as raw binary, other formats add some more stuff into the mix.