Nintendo's Revolution Begins!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol,Im pretty sure you'll get the new one by the end of the year when it's released K'Dash

Yeah maybe. An original GBA, a SP and now a Micro. My wall of pretty is, pretty...er

i thought this was worth a post, a interview which mentions the price of revolution to be 129.99!

heres the link: http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/...essage.id=29895

IGNcube: So what about the price of the Rev.? What about the downloadable games?

Shigeru Miyamoto: Well, I pleased to inform you, that like every Nintendo product, we strive to create a reasonable deal for the consumers. And the Revolution will be no different.

We plan to sell the Revolution at a starting point of $129.99.

IGNcube: Whaaa? Seriously?

Shigeru Miyamoto: [Chuckles] Yes, of course. Nintendo has always made affordable, consumer friendly products, and we believe that this price will completely blow away the competition.

We want families and gamers of all kinds to enjoy and expirance the latest in gaming. That is why we are also making the downloadable content, the classic games, absolutely free.

EDIT: spoke to soon, bastard rigged the interview :devilboy:

Yeah...I was about to make fun of you for falling for it but you edited your post. :devilboy: I knew there was only one IGN interview with Miyamoto and I read it thoroughly. I hate people like that, making up fake interviews and whatnot.